Seeking Justice for Your Loved One in the Capital District
Losing a loved one is devastating. Whether the death was caused by the negligence of another driver on the road, a negligent doctor, a defective product or a careless property owner, fighting to get the financial compensation your family needs shouldn’t have to feel like going up against a brick wall.
If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s conduct, you may be able to receive compensation:
- On behalf of the estate for the pain suffered by your deceased family member before his/her death
- For the loss of financial support provided by the deceased family member
- For the expenses incurred by survivors for medical and funeral costs
Filing a Wrongful Death Claim
Coping with the loss of a loved one is the most difficult times of a person’s life. This grieving process is not made any easier knowing your loved one’s death was caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing.
Wrongful death claims can be filed for all types of accidents and negligence, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents and drunk driver accidents
- Fatal injuries from defective or dangerous medical, consumer or industrial products
- Claims resulting from a dangerous property or insufficient security
- Death from surgical error or improper medical treatment
Every wrongful death case is as different as the family that is affected by it. Start by getting your questions answered in a free case evaluation with one of our Albany wrongful death attorneys. We will review the circumstances of the accident and explain your options for pursuing full and fair compensation through our law firm.
Legal Advice and Guidance During Difficult Times.
You deserve justice. At Dreyer Boyajian LaMarche Safranko, our Albany wrongful death lawyers have earned a reputation for aggressive representation of surviving and other family members after the tragic death of loved one. We understand the laws governing wrongful death litigation in New York. We also understand that your loved one is not a legal file number, but a part of your family. We handle your case with compassion and will be responsive to your calls, emails and concerns through everything.
Looking for closure for your loved one’s death? Call Dreyer Boyajian LaMarche Safranko at (518) 463-7784. We will respond as soon as possible to arrange a free consultation at one of our office locations in Albany, Clifton Park, Saratoga or Plattsburgh, NY or any other convenient place for you and your family.