Albany Class Action Lawyers
“We provide representation of the highest legal quality and ethical standards in the most complicated of circumstances, and we strive early on in litigation to synthesize the core issues in order to achieve meaningful recoveries and results for our clients.” – Donald W. Boyajian.
Dreyer Boyajian LaMarche Safranko litigation attorneys are experienced in complex litigation and class action lawsuits. The firm has earned its reputation for providing high-quality legal work through aggressive, innovative, and efficient representation of its clients.
The firm’s partners have over 150 years of combined experience litigating complex cases involving multiple parties and claims, complicated legal questions, intensive document and witness discovery, and challenging issues of proof. The team at DBLS has an established record of success against some of the nation’s largest and most powerful corporations and have obtained numerous multi-million dollar recoveries on behalf of its clients.
Navigating You Through Complex Legal Matters
Dreyer Boyajian LaMarche Safranko utilizes a team approach of partners, associates, and legal staff to manage complex litigation in a cost-effective manner.
Our litigation attorneys are experienced in litigating a wide range of substantive legal issues before federal and state courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Broker-Fiduciary Negligence
- Business Disputes
- Class Actions
- Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Creditor’s Rights
- Environmental Litigation
- Housing Discrimination
- Food and Water Illness Outbreaks
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Municipal Claims
- Product Liability
- Qui Tam / Whistleblower
- Toxic Torts
- Trusts & Estates
Successful Case Results
Dreyer Boyajian LaMarche Safranko has served as both lead and local counsel in numerous mass tort and class action lawsuits.
Some of the firm’s representative cases include:
- Brown v. City of Oneonta, et al, N.D.N.Y. 93-CV-349; 98-CV-9375. Successfully defended the City of Oneonta in a federal civil rights class action alleging Fourth Amendment and Equal Protection claims based upon racial discrimination.
- Abrams v. General Electric, N.D.N.Y. 95-CV-1734. Successfully prosecuted a class action on behalf of former employees alleging age discrimination against General Electric Company, resulting in a settlement favorable to the class.
- Bruce v. County of Rensselaer, et al, N.D.N.Y. 02-CV-0847. Participated in the defense and settlement of a civil rights class action claim alleging an unconstitutional strip search policy by law enforcement officials.
- Dunn v. Washington County Fair, Inc., et al, NYS Sup. Ct. Saratoga County, 99-3235. Appointed Lead Class Counsel in the successful settlement of a class action involving the E. coli O157:H7 outbreak at the New York State Washington County Fair in August 2000, which at the time was considered to be the largest waterborne E. coli outbreak in the nation=s history.
- George, et al. v. General Motors Corporation and Alcoa, Inc., N.D.N.Y., 05-CV-1482. Prosecuted and settled a mass toxic tort action against General Motors and Alcoa on behalf of hundreds of individuals claiming personal injuries caused by exposure to PCBs.
- Cavalieri v. General Electric Company, et al, N.D.N.Y., 06-CV-315. Served as local counsel in the defense of an ERISA class action lawsuit against General Electric Company.
- Arroyo v. State, Ct. NYS Court of Claims, No.111361. Successfully certified and settled a class action in the New York State Court of Claims against the State of New York on behalf of thousands of persons injured by the 2005 Seneca Lake Spraypark Cryptosporidium outbreak. Dreyer Boyajian was appointed Co-Class Counsel in the case, which was the largest reported outbreak of cryptosporidium in New York State and second largest reported outbreak in U.S. recreational water history.
- Morrissey v. Nextel Partners, Inc., NYS Sup. Ct. Albany County, Index No. 3194-06. Successfully certified and settled a class action alleging deceptive business practices on behalf of thousands of cell phone customers. Dreyer Boyajian LaMarche Safranko Law Firm PLLC served as Class Counsel.
- Baker v. SF HWP Management LLC et al, NYS Sup. Ct. Washington County, No. 50564. Successfully certified and settled a class action involving a norovirus outbreak at the Six Flags Great Escape Indoor Lodge and Waterpark, Lake George, New York, in March 2008. Dreyer Boyajian LaMarche Safranko Law Firm PLLC was appointed Co-Class Counsel in the case, which was one of the largest norovirus outbreaks in New York State history.
- Village of Stillwater et al v. General Electric Company, N.D.N.Y., 09-cv-228. Successfully prosecuted and settled a lawsuit on behalf of several Hudson River communities against General Electric Company for the PCB contamination of their public water supplies.
- Bellotti v. Smiley Brothers Inc., Sup. Ct. Ulster County, Index No. 14-522. Presently serving as Class Counsel in a class action certified and settled on behalf of hundreds of persons injured in the 2014 norovirus outbreak at the Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, NY.
- Delvalle, et. al. v. Kinnicutt Bus, Inc., et. al., NYS Sup. Ct. Albany County, 6473-99. Appointed lead trial counsel in the prosecution and settlement of multiple personal injury lawsuits involving 51 children and adults injured in a school bus and dump truck collision at the intersection of Route 30A and Route 7 in Central Bridge, Schoharie County, New York.
Contact Our Team of Nationally Recognized Class Action Attorneys
Litigating class action lawsuits and complex litigation requires an experienced team of attorneys. If you feel that you have suffered an injury or financial loss that also affected others, contact Dreyer Boyajian LaMarche Safranko online or at (518) 463-7784 for a free consultation. We represent clients nationwide.