Giving back to our community
As lifelong residents of the Capital Region and Tech Valley, William Dreyer, Donald Boyajian, George Lamarche III and Andrew Safranko are passionate about giving back to their community. They are invested in the safety and welfare of their neighbors, through the integrity exercised in their legal practice, and by their dedication to and participation in volunteer efforts. They support numerous charities and serve on various boards and committees devoted to the improvement of the Capital Region.
Among the causes that the firm has chosen to support are:
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS): Dedicated to raising money for the research and cure of all types of blood cancer, and improving the quality of life for families affected by the disease
- Coaches v. Cancer: A benefit sponsored by the American Cancer Society and National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) to support the fight against cancer
- Relay For Life of Southern Saratoga County: A community fundraising walk for cancer research sponsored by the American Cancer Society
- Ronald McDonald House: A home away from home for children and their families experiencing serious medical issues.
- Operation Smile: Raises money to provide cleft lip and cleft palate repair surgery for children all over the world
- Big Brothers Big Sisters: Provide children facing adversity with strong, professionally supported mentoring relationships.
Proud Members Of
Proud to Support